EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE IN SERVO MOTOR CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
The control element was improved from clutch and brake to servo control technology. GMT has the track records of Servo Motor control (motion program system) and has contributed to each of manufacturing industries.
CONVENTIONAL AIR CLUTCH TYPE PRESS
- It was able to use only by 60 to 70% of load of nominal capability.
- At the time of inching operation, etc., vibration and noise of the
press machine itself by ON-OFF of a clutch or a brake were extremely loud.
- It had only the single motion.
- As the motor was always rotating, power consumption was high.
- It has been used only as a press machine of a single substance.
- Processing noise and vibration were big.
NEWLY DEVELOPED “AC SERVO PRESS”, FSP SERIES
- Use by 100% load of nominal capability is possible.
- A sound of operating the press machine itself is very quiet, and vibration
is nearly zero.
- Processing noise and vibration are greatly reduced.
- A free motion setup increases efficiency of work.
- Downsizing and energy saving are realized by a speed reducer with
- A layout is possible considering multiple press machines in a module
line as one set of a press.